The SCCM hardware inventory report lets you see all your hardware in a single view. No longer need to browse multiple built-in reports. Use it to quickly find a specific machine having particular hardware specification (Disk, CPU, Serial number, RAID controller…). The report is scoped using collections, simply create a new collections if you want to display particular data from a group of machines.
This SCCM Hardware Inventory report return valuable information to your management team :
- How many computers our company owns ?
- How many DELL Optiplex 780 ?
- Which computers are still running Windows XP or Windows 2003 ?
- What’s the serial number of a specific computer ?
- Identify specific hard drive firmware ?
SCCM HARDWARE INVENTORY REPORT SECTIONS
- Details section shows the name of the device with the installed operating systems. It’s very easy to identify hardware configuration of devices that will need to be upgraded as in the situation of Windows XP and Server 2003.
- System section shows details on system model, chassis type, serial number, virtual machine and RAM. The number of memory may be a key information during system upgrade.
- RAID Controller section is available if you configure your SCCM 2012 to inventory RAID controller drivers.
- Video Controller section show detailed about video cards
- Processor section show detailed about CPU
We are selling all our products as digital downloads.
As soon the purchase is completed, you will receive an email from us with all the downloadable links.
This process is the same for free and paid reports.
If you need to refund an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button.
We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Customers that are using SSRS 2016, you need to install the file without 2008.