With the growing number of mobile devices, management solutions to control and secure corporate data is mandatory. A strong mobile device management solutions like Microsoft Intune can help companies manage mobile devices in your corporate environment.
This product contains 2 Intune reports that show your users and devices information enrolled in Intune.
- Intune – Devices : These reports show an inventory of all devices enrolled in Intunes. On top of the report, pie charts permit to quickly sees which devices are running a specific Operating System or device model.
- Intune – Users : This report shows all users that have devices enrolled. Clicking on a user name will send you to the devices report to show devices that are assigned to this specific user.
These SCCM Intune Devices reports will help your asset management team :
- How many mobile devices are enrolled?
- How many different vendors (iPhone, Windows or Android)?
- Which mobiles devices are running an old iOS version?
- What’s the serial number of a specific device?
- Which user has access to enroll devices and how many they had enrolled?
Note : Due to different OS limitations, manufacturers don’t provide the same level of information.
We are selling all our products as digital downloads.
As soon the purchase is completed, you will receive an email from us with all the downloadable links.
This process is the same for free and paid reports.
If you need to refund an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button.
We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Customers that are using SSRS 2016, you need to install the file without 2008.