This report can be used to give information about software update without having access to the SCCM console. The collection scoping can list the updates that are deployed to this specific collection which gives an added value to the report.
- Use the report to help you achieve your organization compliance target
- See the complete patches inventory
- Per Update list of Security and Compliance level
- Displays only the latest software updates
- Targets updates for a specific operating system by using the Search parameter
- Clicking on an update will open the Microsoft Updates website showing additional information
- List Expired or Superseded updates using the report and remove them from your Software Update Groups to save distribution point disk space
- Use Custom Severity filed to list only updates that fit this criteria. This can be useful for excluding certain updates from your environment.
We are selling all our products as digital downloads.
As soon the purchase is completed, you will receive an email from us with all the downloadable links.
This process is the same for free and paid reports.
If you need to refund an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button.
We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Customers that are using SSRS 2016, you need to install the file without 2008.