Monitoring software deployment from the SCCM console can be hazardous. When deploying to a large number of machines, you need to go through various panes in order to have a comprehensive list of machines and their deployment status.
This product contains two SCCM Package Deployment reports :
- Deployment – Package Overview : Overview of all your packages deployments. When clicking on a number, you are sent to the other report.
- Deployment – Package : Detailed list of your machines and their status for a specific package deployment.
These reports easily return valuable information to your SCCM management team :
- List all packages deployment from your SCCM infrastructure
- See all deployment from a specific type (Packages)
- The success rate of a given deployment
- The number of devices in each status (Succeeded, Failed, Unknown)
- List all machines name from a specific status (Succeeded, Failed, Unknown)
- Rapidly see all error codes returned from a specific deployment
Refer to the Screenshot tab to view all features list.
Note : If you have bought the Deployment – Application report, simply place all reports in the same folder on your SSRS server and they will be linked automatically.
We are selling all our products as digital downloads.
As soon the purchase is completed, you will receive an email from us with all the downloadable links.
This process is the same for free and paid reports.
If you need to refund an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button.
We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Customers that are using SSRS 2016, you need to install the file without 2008.