This SCCM PowerBi Dashboard gives you detailed information about your BitLocker compliance statistics.
- Visually see which device are not compliant to your company policy
- Quickly identify with machines are not encrypted using Bitlocker
- See Bitlocker volume conversion Status
- Identify TPM status (Active/Inactive, Enabled/Disabled, Owned) on your devices
- Identify outdated TPM versions
- Identify Firmware Boot Type
- Identify SecureBoot status
- Filter the Dashboard by collections, device type or AD Site Name
- List all device Bitlocker compliance per machine in a single table
- Export compliance data and share it with your team
We are selling all our products as digital downloads.
As soon the purchase is completed, you will receive an email from us with all the downloadable links.
This process is the same for free and paid reports.
If you need to refund an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button.
We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Customers that are using SSRS 2016, you need to install the file without 2008.