Deployment - Applications
Display all your Application Deployment in a single view
Instantly access to better application deployment statistics.
Forget the multiple clicks in the console and monitor software deployment like a pro
This product contains two SCCM Application Deployment reports :
- Deployment – Applications Overview: Overview of all your application deployments. When clicking on a number, you are sent to the Deployment – Application report.
- Deployment – Application: Detailed list of your machines and their status for specific application deployment.
Impress your team by accessing valuable information
These reports easily return valuable information to your SCCM management team :
- List all deployments from your SCCM infrastructure
- See all deployments from a specific type (Applications)
- The success rate of the deployment
- The number of devices in each status (Succeeded, Failed, Unknown)
- List all machines name from a specific status (Succeeded, Failed, Unknown)
- See rapidly all error codes and description returned from a specific deployment
Distinct SCCM Application Deployment Report Sections
|Deployment||Shows the type, the name of the deployment and the software name. The collection and required/available state is also displayed|
|Statistics||Shows detailed statistics on the deployments (# Targeted, #Success, #Failure...)|
|Time||Shows details about deployment start time, required time and creation time.|
You are just a couple of click away
Just, upload the report to your SCCM Reporting point and run it, TA-DA! Simple as that.
We are selling all our products as digital downloads.
As soon the purchase is completed, you will receive an email from us with all the downloadable links.
This process is the same for free and paid reports.
If you need to refund an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button.
We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.