Display all your SCCM Applications information in a single view
This SCCM Applications report is an easy way to inventory your applications and deployment types.
Keep your console clean and delete unused applications by seeing all relevant information on a single screen.
Impress your team by accessing valuable information
- List all applications and deployment type
- The powerful search feature to find any information about your applications
- List Content Source and content size of each deployment type
- Complete installation statistics for each application (by device and user)
- Which user created or modify a certain application
- Identify application set as Featured in Software Center or an application that fits a specific Category
Unveil relevant information by using Collection Scoping
The report is scoped using collections. Create a new collection if you want to display particular data from a group of machines. You can also display Windows 10 devices on their specific Support State or branch.
Distinct SCCM Application Report Sections
|Application||Shows the ApplicationID, manufacturer, name and version of the application|
|Attribute||Shows details application category|
|Date||Shows details on the administrator who created the application and when it was created/modified|
You are just a couple of click away
Just, upload the report to your SCCM Reporting point and run it, TA-DA! Simple as that.
We are selling all our products as digital downloads.
As soon the purchase is completed, you will receive an email from us with all the downloadable links.
This process is the same for free and paid reports.
If you need to refund an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button.
We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Customers that are using SSRS 2016, you need to install the file without 2008.