Display all your Operating System Deployment statistics in a single view
Display detailed information about your operating system deployment statistics.
Keep your success rate as high as possible during Windows 10 deployments and identify which computers are failing.
This product gives access to 3 distinct reports :
- Dashboard – Operating System Deployment
The dashboard report is the overview of all your deployments by advertisement. The little bar separated by color tell you the deployment statistics by status. The columns chart shows the count of deployments by date which help you see trending.
- Deployment – Operating System
Monitoring your deployment and see all device status of advertisements and task sequences. Is there any current deployment you want to verify?
- Deployment – Task Sequences
This report shows you all the steps that the device is doing. If there’s an issue with the task sequence, you will detect it. There’s also a little description of the device.
Impress your team by accessing valuable information
- Deployment statistics on a specific task sequence
- Detailed information on success and failed task sequences
- How many task sequence has been deployed, per days
- Show the deployment average time per task sequence
- Sees at which task the task sequence has failed
- Quickly identify which computer has completed or failed a task sequence
- Help optimize task sequence run time Isolate run time issue based on collections
- Easily track your Windows 7 to Windows 10 deployment statistics
- Any kind of task sequence is supported (Application, Upgrade, New computers)
- Quickly identify which applications are slowing down your deployments
- Quickly identify which task is slowing down your deployments
Unveil relevant information by using Task Sequence Scoping
The report is scoped using task sequences. Select a specific task sequence to display only data related to the selected task sequence.
Distinct SCCM Operating System Deployment statistics Report Sections
|Graph||Graphical view of deployment statistics (Success, Failed, Running, Timeout)|
|Details||Shows details on the task sequence, deployment and total devices targetted|
|Statistics||Shows statistics about the task sequence deployment|
|Error||Shows statistics about the task sequence deployment errors|
You are just a couple of click away
Just, upload the report to your SCCM Reporting point and run it, TA-DA! Simple as that.
We are selling all our products as digital downloads.
As soon the purchase is completed, you will receive an email from us with all the downloadable links.
This process is the same for free and paid reports.
If you need to refund an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button.
We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Customers that are using SSRS 2016, you need to install the file without 2008.