Display all your Package Deployment in a single view
Instantly access to better package deployment statistics.
Forget the multiple clicks in the console and monitor software deployment like a pro
This product contains two SCCM Package Deployment reports :
- Deployment – Package Overview : Overview of all your packages deployments. When clicking on a number, you are sent to the other report.
- Deployment – Package : Detailed list of your machines and their status for a specific package deployment.
Impress your team by accessing valuable information
These reports easily return valuable information to your SCCM management team :
- List all packages deployment from your SCCM infrastructure
- See all deployment from a specific type (Packages)
- The success rate of a given deployment
- The number of devices in each status (Succeeded, Failed, Unknown)
- List all machines name from a specific status (Succeeded, Failed, Unknown)
- Rapidly see all error codes returned from a specific deployment
Refer to the Screenshot tab to view all features list.
Distinct SCCM Package Deployment Report Sections
|Deployment||Shows the type, the name of the deployment and the software name. The collection and required/available state is also displayed|
|Statistics||Shows detailed statistics on the deployments (# Targeted, #Success, #Failure...)|
|Time||Shows details about deployment start time, required time and creation time.|
You are just a couple of click away
Just, upload the report to your SCCM Reporting point and run it, TA-DA! Simple as that.
Note : If you have bought the Deployment – Package report, simply place all reports in the same folder on your SSRS server and they will be linked automatically.
We are selling all our products as digital downloads.
As soon the purchase is completed, you will receive an email from us with all the downloadable links.
This process is the same for free and paid reports.
If you need to refund an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button.
We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Customers that are using SSRS 2016, you need to install the file without 2008.